The Oxford electrical company were issued the contract for 35 new flats over 3 blocks and 13 town houses off the Cowley road in Oxford.
The project involved working along side M&E consultants designing the communal areas for the 3 blocks of flats, and we took on the design of the flats and houses electrical installations.
Communal areas included galvanised trunking, conduits and tray work. Whereas the flats where predominantly LSF twin and earth cable clipped direct.
Accessories used where from the Schnieder Lisse range, along with lighting from Bell light as per the client’s specification.
All Flats were provided with a video handset for the Entrotec access control through the communal areas.
Other items installed were:
- Street lighting from both Whitecroft and Kingfisher.
- POD point car chargers with GSM link up.
- Apollo fire alarm system (Block C only).
- AOV systems across all blocks.
- IRS including Hotbird channels to all flats.
Works Under taken
- Access Control
- IRS System
- Fire detection
- AOV system
- Power and lighting install
- Metal containment
- External street lighting
- Electrical Design
- Car Charging points