When you visit our website, we collect certain information or data about you. Here’s our promise to you on how we respect that data and keep it safe, in accordance with the current Data Protection legislation.
What We collect:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people from our suppliers, to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
Where your data is stored
Your data is stored electronically on our external web server and the soft copies on our local machines within our office.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
All data kept is password protected on a secure server.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you wish to contact us about your data, please use the following address or email:
The Oxford Electrical Company Ltd
Unit 3 Home Farm Barns,
Thrupp Lane, Radley,
Links to other websites