Applegarth Court is a unique development of just 13 houses in the heart of Witney Town Centre.
The development has been designed to reflect the openness of the original site, with houses appropriately spaced, and with attractive landscaping. The different range of designs offers opportunities to growing families or downsizers alike. The homes are high specification, with high quality fixtures, appliances and decoration throughout.
The Oxford Electrical Company were issued this project on a design and build basis. This included a full set of working drawings, O&M manuals and regular communication with the main contractor and the client.
Items installed included :
- Combination outlets to TV positions for power, TV, broadband and phone.
- Decorative accessories and USB sockets in selected locations.
- Heat, smoke and CO2 detection.
- Downlights to kitchens, family rooms, wet rooms and hallways with decorative lighting elsewhere.
- 5 amp lighting circuits to the living rooms.
- External lighting to individual external doors.
- MK Albany electrical face plates.
- Photovoltaic renewable energy feeding back to mains supply
- Lighting and power in garages, with electronically opening garage door.
- Cable provision in garage for future installation of 7Kw car charging point.
Overall the project was delivered on time and to the clients expectations, The Oxford Electrical Company have since been issues three more projects for this client.